Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mapping Your POKER Destiny- Part 1 - "HOW DID YOU DO IT?"

Many players have approached me with the same question, "HOW DID YOU DO IT?"

Mapping your poker destiny will enable you to live out your dreams. Making a living by competing at poker tournaments takes a lot of hard work, preparation and determination. It’s like any goal you set for yourself, including the most important thing of all, attitude and belief. No matter what hurdles you face, you have to be willing to jump even higher.

The sport of poker is evolving everyday to such a point that players now hit the big time without even winning a major event. I am a living proof of this and would really love to share with you all how I made it possible for me. Companies in the poker software development industry are starting to see potential in these players. Being a part of this new look into poker is exciting and will surely secure the dreams of many players.

Over the following weeks I would love you to travel with me down the poker road to discovery using my destiny map, in a hope that one or many of you will continue to strive and achieve your goals in a constructive positive way, moving forward with my suggestions and your determination. Your input and comments while we travel are very important as multiple minds are always better than one especially involving our amazing poker game.

Stay tuned for part.2. – Do you have the key for the Map?

2 comments:

  1. I like this
    This sounds like a must-to-follow.
    Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Queen-Bee.. I will follow carefully !

    Good Luck from Italy !

    Rodolfo

    ReplyDelete

RAIDBET.NET

RAIDBET.NET
Poker - Simplicity, Fun and Entertaining